Patients on long-term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- You can call at the surgery and drop the tear-off slip from your last prescription into the repeat prescription box provided in the surgery.
- You can post it to the surgery and enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- You can order your repeat medication online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration.
Please note we do not accept medication requests over the telephone due to increased risk of error.
Requests for medication that is not due will only be given in exceptional circumstances.
Collecting Your Prescription
Your prescription will be ready for collection 2 working days after we have received it.
- You can collect your prescription from the surgery in person or you can ask a friend or relative (who must be over 16 years of age).
- You can use a local pharmacy of your choice to collect your prescription, they may also deliver your medication to you. You must have an agreement with the pharmacy of your choice and inform the surgery before requesting your prescription.
- Alternatively, you can send us a stamped addressed envelope and we will post your prescription to you – please be aware that this option could take longer so kindly take this into consideration.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.